This picture was taken at Bering’s Hardware Store on Bissonnet. Each year Bering’s offers complimentary Santa photos on Saturdays and Sundays.
My favorite time of the year is here and in Houston, Texas the events are endless. I want to share with you some of our family’s favorite activities in November. The best part is most of these activities are free!
1. November 7 – 11, Disney on Ice presents Treasure Trove, http://disney.go.com/disneyonice/
2. November 8, Santa arrives at the Houston Galleria, https://www.facebook.com/303981970216/posts/10152216581170217#!/events/225414740923066/
3. November 10 – 11, 17th Annual Woodlands Children’s Festival, http://www.woodlandscenter.org/childrens_festival.html
4. November 17, Memorial City Mall Lights and Santa’s Arrival, http://www.memorialcityevents.com/events/event-name-memorial-city-lights/
5. November 17, The Ice begins at Discovery Green, http://www.discoverygreen.com/ebevents/event/757694/
6. November 19 and 20, Houston Zoo Members Only Zoo Lights Preview, http://www.houstonzoo.org/member-events/
7. November 21, Wortham Center Tree Lighting 11:00 am. The Nutcracker Ballet begins on November 23, http://www.houstonballet.org/TheNutcracker/
8. November 22, 63rd Annual H-E-B Holiday Parade at 9:00 am, http://http://holidayparade2012.eventbrite.com/#
9. November 22, 27th Annual Uptown Holiday Lighting at 4:00 pm, http://www.uptown-houston.com/news/page/holiday-lighting
10. November 30, Mayor’s Holiday Celebration at 6:00 pm, http://www.houstontx.gov/mayorsholiday/index.html